Inside UCSF is an annual outreach program geared towards students at two- and four-year degree schools who are interested in pursuing careers in health and science.
The two-day program will take place on April 15-16, 2016 and will consist of UCSF student panels, interactive workshops, and an opportunity to meet with University faculty and staff.
Application Opens: Friday December 18th 2015 12:00am
Application Closes: Tuesday March 1st 2016 11:59pm
Program Begins: Friday April 15th 2016
Inside UCSF 2016 Application Form
See Yourself Inside UCSF
This year the UCSF Schools of Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, the Graduate Division and Physical Therapy are reaching out to institutions throughout California and the United States for students who have an expressed interest and talent in the sciences. This exciting and informative program is free, and designed to give students an in-depth introduction to a specific health science career path, a chance to meet current students and become inspired about future career possibilities.
- Interactive panels of students from the schools of dentistry, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, and physical therapy discussing their path to, and succeeding in, professional and graduate school.
- Specific introductions to one of the professional schools, the graduate division, or physical therapy, including conversations with faculty, staff and students.
- Workshops to demystify the preparation for and application to graduate and professional school.
- A classroom experience to expose you to a typical graduate/professional school academic experience.
- Tours of the campus and new state-of-the-art facilities
Each year we accept 100 diverse students from across California for this highly competitive two-day experience. UCSF covers the cost of meals, materials, and travel for all participants, as well as accommodations for those without BART or CalTrain access.
Interested individuals will need to submit a completed application. The application window for the 2016 cycle will open in January, 2016. The Inside UCSF Planning Committee will review completed applications and select 100 students to participate.
If you have any questions, please email Early Academic Outreach Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date on the application process: