Read Vice Chancellor Navarro's message to the UCSF Community at the Town Hall held Fri, May 29, 2020.
Explore resources for engaging in anti-racism work and practicing solidarity.
- Affirming Black Lives
- Centering Black Community Needs: A Resource for Faculty and Staff
- If You See Something, Do Something Instead of Calling the Cops
- Justice in June
- Letters for Black Lives in Multiple Languages
- Overcoming Racism: Breaking the Cycle of Oppression
- Resources for Engaging in Anti-Racism Work
- Resources for Coping with Anti-Asian Violence
- Combating Anti-Asian Racism Resources for AAPI (APASA & MRC)
- Statement from the Asian Pacific Systemwide Alliance (APASA)
- We are Living in a Racist Pandemic
- What to Do Instead of Calling the Police
- Your Black Colleagues May Look Like They're Okay – Chances are They're Not
Use and share these resources for Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) to engage in self-care.
- Self-Care for People of Color after Psychological Trauma
- Self-Care Tips for Black People Who Are Struggling with this Very Painful Week
- Surviving & Resisting Hate: A Toolkit for People of Color
Watch videos & webinars addressing racism.
- How to be a White Ally
- Town Hall: UCSF United for Justice and Equality
- UCSF Anti-racism Town Hall I: Focus on Learners
- UCSF Anti-racism Town Hall II: Focus on Staff
- UCSF Anti-racism Town Hall III: Focus on Faculty
- Join us Thurs, Mar. 25th, Noon - 1:15pm:
UCSF Anti-racism Town Hall IV: Focus on Health System
UCSF Multicultural Resource Center: Racial Equity & Anti-Black Racism
Learn About Unconscious Bias: Visit our Unconscious Bias web pages.