Watch the forum that was recorded Thurs. April 25th, noon to 1:30pm at Cole Hall Auditorium. Watch previous forums here.
Watch previous forums here.
Save the Date
The 2020 Chancellor’s Leadership Forum on Diversity and Inclusion
Thursday, April 9 – Cole Hall
More details to come.
The Annual Chancellor's Leadership Forum on Diversity offers a platform for community members to hear from senior leadership on diversity initiatives at UCSF. The 2019 Forum was held on April 25, and focused on outreach efforts and the leaky pipeline for students, faculty and staff.
- Cynthia Chiarappa, Vice President, Administration, UCSF Health
- B. Joseph Guglielmo, PharmD, Dean, School of Pharmacy
- Tung Nguyen, MD, School of Medicine
- Howard Pinderhughes, PhD, School of Nursing
- Don Woodson, MEd, Director, Center for Science Education & Outreach
Moderator: Lisa Cisneros, Senior Director of Strategic Communications, University Relations
Read the article about the 2019 Forum on UCSF.edu.