Mission and Charge
- To examine the issues regarding the status of women on this campus (excluding those involving wages, hours or working conditions)
- To analyze existing policies, procedures, and /or programs that affect those issues
- To serve as a coordinating body for groups or individuals concerned with the status of women at UCSF... more »
- To recommend to the Vice-Chancellor of Diversity and Outreach changes that will continue to afford women equal and fair access to campus programs and activities.
Diversity Committees Spotlight
|Nerissa Ko||Professor||School of Medicine|
|Larisa Kure||Associate Dean||School of Dentistry|
|Staff to committee:|
|Andrelyn Rivera||Executive Analyst to the Vice Chancellor||Office of Diversity and Outreach|
|Mona Bajestan||Assistant Clinical Professor||School of Dentistry|
|Mabel Chan||Associate Professor||Dept. Of Pediatrics, School of Medicine|
|Sneha Oberoi||Professor||Orofacial Sciences, School of Dentistry|
|Rupal Shah||Assistant Professor||School of Medicine|
|Aparajita Singh||Associate Professor||School of Medicine|
|Barbara Stuart||Associate Professor||Dept. of Psychiatry, School of Medicine|
|Diane Wara||Professor||Dept. of Pediatrics, School of Medicine|
|Lauren Weiss||Associate Professor||Dept. of Psychiatry, School of Medicine|
|Deborah Baker-Reyes||Professional Standards Division||UCSF Police|
|Elizabeth Clark||Communications||UCSF Police|
|Ariel Deardorff||Data Services||Library|
|Nicole Gusman||Policy Analyst||School of Medicine|
|Leanne Jensen||Associate Vice Chancellor||Campus Life Services|
|Suzanne Murphy||Executive Director||Business Service Ctr|
|Sarah Nelson||Analyst||School of Dentistry|
|Laurae Pearson||Director of Administration||School of Medicine|
|Lesley Snyder||Director of Leadership Communications||School of Medicine|
|Page Sorensen||Specialist||Research Development Office|
|Cynthia V Zarate||Didactic Education Administrator, Office of Education & Instructional Services||School of Pharmacy|
|Elizabeth Ennis||Postdoctoral Scholar||Bioenginnering|
|Sol Fereres-Rapoport||Postdoctoral Scholar||Cardiovascular Research Institute|
|Milena Gianfrancesco||Postdoctoral Scholar||School of Medicine|
|Huong Kratochvil||Postdoctoral Scholar||Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|Ogonna Nnamani Silva||Student, Graduate Division||School of Medicine|
|Lekshmi Santhosh||Assistant Professor, Fellow||School of Medicine|
|Catherine Lucey||Vice Dean for Education||School of Medicine|
|Elizabeth Ozer||Professor||Dept. of Pediatrics, School of Medicine|
Join a Committee!
Tip Sheets to ensure UCSF is Inclusive for Women:
- 10 Actions to ensure that UCSF is Inclusive for Women
- Are you chairing a committee?
- Are you on a search committee or hiring?
- Are you on an admissions committee?
- Are you organizing a seminar or conference?
- Are you a mentor, supervisor, or manager?
Reporting and Resources – this list clarifies the different venues of reporting and support available at UCSF for survivors of sexual harassment, assault, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking.